Our next SPORTTAPE ACADEMY course here in the UK takes place next weekend, Sunday 3rd July, at Moore Osteopathy in West Bridgford, Nottingham. We still have a couple of places remaining to learn more about how taping can be used in a clinical setting. Offering 7 hours CPD our Academy courses are perfect for anyone working in the sporting sector that wishes to gain a knowledge and understanding of k taping principles and techniques.
Here's what people are saying about our Academy courses.
- Excellent teaching and demonstrations. Clearly explained and felt comfortable asking questions. Course booklet very helpful, made using the techniques a lot easier with patients. Patrick also explained how the techniques could be used with patients and gave examples and discussed specific patients with us"
- "Excellent teaching from Patrick. He was clear and very knowledgeable but also approachable and open-minded"
- "I found the practical aspects of the course and hands on demonstrations the most beneficial"
- "The course had a nice, relaxed atmosphere with very good feedback and help throughout. It will be very useful for my clinical practice"
- "It was a very good course, I would highly recommend it"
- "The practical sessions were extremely beneficial. Useful areas for me included shoulders, lower leg and achilles"
- "I feel as though I will be able to use the techniques straight away to benefit clients as well as myself. VERY good course!"
If you are interested in attending one of our SPORTTAPE ACADEMY courses then please get in touch. The following courses will run throughout the rest of 2016.
July 3rd - Nottingham
September 17th - Maidstone
September 24th - London
December 3rd - London