Who are Welsh Triathlon
Welsh Triathlon is the National Governing Body (NGB) for triathlon in Wales. It is run by a voluntary board and is bound by its articles.
The Welsh Triathlon Board is charged with running the sport of triathlon in Wales. It has articles which it has to abide by. The committee must manage the affairs of Welsh Triathlon to ensure that all funded money is used appropriately. It reports regularly to the Sports Wales.
National Governing Bodies of Sport (NGBs) have three main areas which they are responsible for – governance, performance and domestic.
• 20% discount on SPORTTAPE consumer website
• 10% discount for Squid compression on Squid website
• Introductory offer of free pre-cut tape with every order whilst stocks last
• Free training sessions to triathlon clubs on how to tape
• Training courses on taping in North and South Wales Free of charge for medical /Supporter practitioners
• Training courses on taping in North and South Wales for coaches, clubs, athletes and parents at £35
Welsh Triathlon introduced a scheme to help support affiliated clubs. For every club member who joins Welsh Triathlon for the first time on Direct Debit, Welsh Triathlon will pay £10 of the membership fee back to the club for club development
Sporttape will also support the club kickback scheme by giving an extra 10% discount to the club converting the most members each quater.
Coming Soon special Welsh Triathlon Logo tape!