AC JOINT KINESIOLOGY TAPING
Follow this easy kinesiology taping application video the AC JOINT (shoulder pain) using SPORTTAPE FLEX to provide dynamic support and pain relief. To save time for this AC JOINT kinesiology taping application we've used pre-cut strips from our FLEX KIT for this video.
However for some simple tips please check out the how to cut and the aplication techniques video.
- Measure the tape from hair line to shoulder
- Cut the tape if necessary (don't forget to round the edges!)
- Rip the ends of the I-Strip
- Lay the base of the I-Strip with 0% stretch
- Stretch neck to opposite shoulder
- Apply with 0% stretch
- Rub to activate glue
- Prepare short I-Strip by using the centre technique and removing the backing paper
- Stretch the tape to 50% and apply on point of pain
- Lay the anchors with 0% stretch
- Finish by rubbing the tape to activate the adhesion
That's it! Then just wait 30mins to an hour before exercise. SPORTTAPE FLEX can be worn for up to 7 days (through multiple washes & swims) however we'd always recommend reapplying or removing after 3 days for maximum effect.
- Here at SPORTTAPE we will do all we can to aid your sporting commitments but if pains persist please seek professional advice
- Stop using if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not use on broken skin
- SPORTTAPE is not a replacement for professional medical advice
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch