ADVANCED BACK PAIN KINESIOLOGY TAPING APPLICATION
Follow this advanced kinesiology taping application video for a ADVANCED BACK PAIN using SPORTTAPE FLEX to provide dynamic support and pain relief. It is really simple to cut a SPORTTAPE FLEX roll.
However for some simple cutting tips please check out the How To Cut video and to master some of the techniques take a look at the Application Techniques video.
- Measure SPORTTAPE FLEX
- Lay the anchor
- Forward flex
- Tear backing paper in two sections
- Apply section 1 with 0% stretch
- Repeat step 1
- Rotate and apply section 2 with 50% stretch to medial border of scapula
- Repeat on opposite side
That's it! Then just wait 30mins to an hour before exercise. SPORTTAPE FLEX can be worn for up to 7 days (through multiple washes & swims) however we'd always recommend reapplying or removing after 3 days for maximum effect.
- Here at SPORTTAPE we will do all we can to aid your sporting commitments but if pains persist please seek professional advice
- Stop using if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not use on broken skin
- SPORTTAPE is not a replacement for professional medical advice
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch