BICEPS TENDINOPATHY KINESIOLOGY TAPING
Follow this advanced kinesiology taping application video for a LONG HEAD BICEPS TENDINOPATHY using SPORTTAPE FLEX to provide dynamic support and pain relief. It is really simple to cut a SPORTTAPE FLEX roll.
However for some simple cutting tips please check out the How To Cut video and to master some of the techniques take a look at the Application Techniques video.
- Measure SPORTTAPE FLEX
- Round the edges
- Tear backing paper in 2 sections
- Apply anchor
- Apply section 1 with 50% stretch over the bicep tendon
- Extend arm and shoulder
- Lay section 2 with 0% stretch
- Use the centre technique with 50% stretch over the biceps tendon
That's it! Then just wait 30mins to an hour before exercise. SPORTTAPE FLEX can be worn for up to 7 days (through multiple washes & swims) however we'd always recommend reapplying or removing after 3 days for maximum effect.
- Here at SPORTTAPE we will do all we can to aid your sporting commitments but if pains persist please seek professional advice
- Stop using if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not use on broken skin
- SPORTTAPE is not a replacement for professional medical advice
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch