Groin Kinesiology Taping
Follow this easy kinesiology taping application video for GROIN STRAIN using SPORTTAPE FLEX to provide dynamic support and pain relief.
To save time for this groin kinesiology taping application we’ve used pre-cut strips from our FLEX KIT for this video. However it is really simple to cut a SPORTTAPE FLEX roll so for some simple cutting tips please check out the How To Cut Video and to master some of the techniques take a look at the Application Techniques video.
- Put your groin on stretch (we found the above position the easiest for self taping)
- Measure the tape down your groin
- Cut the tape if necessary (don’t forget to round the edges!)
- Rip the ends of the I-Strip
- Lay the base of the I-Strip with 0% stretch
- Apply down the groin with 0% stretch over the point of pain
- Anchor the end with 0% stretch
STEP 2 (Should you wish for extra relief)
- Prepare short I-Strip by using the center technique and removing the backing paper
- Stretch the tape to 50% and apply over the point of pain
- Lay the anchors with 0% stretch
- Finish by rubbing the glue to activate the adhesion
That’s it! Then just wait 30mins to an hour before exercise. SPORTTAPE FLEX can be worn for up to 7 days (through multiple washes & swims) however we’d always recommend reapplying or removing after 3 days for maximum effect.
- Here at SPORTTAPE we will do all we can to aid your sporting commitments but if pains persist please seek professional advice
- Stop using if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not use on broken skin
- SPORTTAPE is not a replacement for professional medical advice
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch!