SHIN SPLINTS ADVANCED KINESIOLOGY TAPING
Follow this advanced kinesiology taping application video for SHIN SPLINTS using SPORTTAPE FLEX to provide dynamic support and pain relief.
It is really simple to cut a SPORTTAPE FLEX roll however for some simple cutting tips please check out the How To Cut video and to master some of the techniques take a look at the Application Techniques video.
- Measure SPORTTAPE FLEX
- Round the edges and cut 2 x Y-strips
- Invert foot
- Lay the anchor under arch of foot
- Lay tails with 25% stretch
- Prepare short Y strip
- Lay anchor
- Pucker the skin and lay tails with 50% stretch
- Rub to activate glue
That's it! Then just wait 30mins to an hour before exercise. SPORTTAPE FLEX can be worn for up to 7 days (through multiple washes & swims) however we'd always recommend reapplying or removing after 3 days for maximum effect.
- Here at SPORTTAPE we will do all we can to aid your sporting commitments but if pains persist please seek professional advice
- Stop using if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not use on broken skin
- SPORTTAPE is not a replacement for professional medical advice
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch