SNOWBOARDERS THUMB ADVANCED KINESIOLOGY TAPING
Follow this advanced kinesiology taping application video for a SKIERS / SNOWBOARDERS THUMB using SPORTTAPE FLEX to provide dynamic support and pain relief.
It is really simple to cut a SPORTTAPE FLEX roll however for some simple cutting tips please check out the How To Cut video and to master some of the techniques take a look at the Application Techniques video.
- Round the edges
- Fold I strip
- Cut the middle of I strip
- Abduct the thumb
- Tear several sections of the backing paper
- Apply anchor on ulna styloid
- Lay tape to base of thumb
- Wrap around the thumb with 25% stretch
- Tape from radius around thumb
- Finish by wrapping around wrist
- Repeat with same pattern
- Rub to activate glue
That's it! Then just wait 30mins to an hour before exercise. SPORTTAPE FLEX can be worn for up to 7 days (through multiple washes & swims) however we'd always recommend reapplying or removing after 3 days for maximum effect.
- Here at SPORTTAPE we will do all we can to aid your sporting commitments but if pains persist please seek professional advice
- Stop using if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not use on broken skin
- SPORTTAPE is not a replacement for professional medical advice
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch